Terms & Conditions
Definitionof expressions used:-
"Buyer"= The person, company, department or other body who has ordered and/or acceptedgoods or services from Expression Media Limited.
"Goods" = All items and or servicesordered by the buyer along with any other items and or services includedor implied whether specified or not.
"Seller" = Expression MediaLimited
1. Goods remain the property of the seller until payment is made in full. In theevent of the Buyer failing to make any payment when due, enters intobankruptcy, liquidation or a composition with its creditors, has a receiver,manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of all or part ofits assets or becomes insolvent, the seller may, without prejudice to any otherrights of remedies, forthwith terminate the buyers account arrangements andrepossess all Goods which have not been paid for in full and consequentlyremain the property of the seller.
2. Payment must be made in full by the due date as set out on the invoice orotherwise agreed in writing between all parties. The default due date will beon the date that the goods are supplied or the service provided is completedunless otherwise stated. Furthermore, any accounts not paid by the due datewill have an interest charge applied at the rate of 8% over Bank of Englandbase rate per calendar month or part thereof from that due date. Any costsincurred in recovering the debt will be passed on to the buyer. These mayinclude court and bailiff fees and any charges made by an external agency,employed by the seller, to recover the outstanding amount.
3. All prices are ex-works. The seller, whilst taking all reasonable measures toensure that goods / services are delivered on time, will not be heldresponsible for any consequences of late or non-delivery which may be beyondthe direct control of The seller. In the event of goods arriving damaged orfaulty the seller must be notified in writing within 3 working days.
4. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the rateruling on the date of invoice, unless covered by a valid export scheme. Items supplied to a charity as an aid for the disabled may be zero rate forVAT.
5. The buyer assumes full responsibility for goods from the time of checking outfrom the premises of The seller. The buyer is responsible for any loss ordamage which could happen to the Goods in transit. It is therefore recommendedthat the buyer takes out adequate insurance to cover the Goods intransit.
6. Goods will be supplied on the understanding that they will be competentlyoperated by the Buyer or agents of the buyer. No liability will be accepted bythe seller for any damage to persons or property if the Goods have been usedincorrectly or in a dangerous manner of modified or altered in any way by theBuyer or agent of the Buyer.
7. Items may not be returned without priorauthorisation. Any faults or shortages must be notified within 3 days ofreceipt and returned, with authorisation reference and at the customer'sexpense, within 7 days. Spare parts and other special order items are notreturnable. A re-stocking charge will be applied to cover administration costs.Carriage charges are non-refundable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
8 The placing of an order for Goods and/or services by the Buyer constitutes acontract which binds the Buyer to accept all the conditions shown above.Furthermore, it must be noted that this acceptance binds each director orpartner or individual proprietor of the Buyer to personally guarantee fullpayment of all invoices properly issued by the seller.
9. The seller will use its bestendeavours to keep the Customers details and details of its transactions withthe seller secure. In the absence of gross negligence on the part of the sellerno liability for the unauthorised access to and/or unauthorised of informationsupplied by the Customer will be accepted by the seller.
10. These Terms and Conditions aregoverned by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto submit to theexclusive Jurisdiction of the English courts.