- Brand: Vivid
- Product Code: SoundShuttle
- Availability: In Stock
PORTALOOP - PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A FOUR WEEK DELAY FOR THIS PRODUCT
Versatile desktop induction loop assistance for hearing aid wearers.
This induction loop unit is powered by a rechargeable battery and is always ready for immediate use if charged.
No installation works are required.
The microprocessor-controlled Portaloop features the latest induction loop technology with automatic gain control, noise 'gating' to improve reception of speech and automatic standby mode to conserve battery life.Once switched on, the unit can be left on standby all day and re-charged at night, or plugged in to the mains - ready and available for immediate use.
Hearing aid wearers only have to switch their device to the 'T' or telecoil position to hear speech clearly, with little or no background noise.
The Portaloop can be used on a one-to-one basis or in meeting room locations. The electro-magnetic field extends to a maximum of 1.5M diameter from the unit.
- Easy to use - No installation works required·
- Simple, neat solution - No trailing wires or parts to lose
- Neat and compact - Unobtrusive, effective, inclusive
- Incorporates microphone, amplifier, induction loop aerial and rechargeable battery system
- Simple Status Indication
- On/Off switch and dual colour LED light on top of unit
- Flashing light indicates when the unit is receiving speech or other sound
- Red light indicates when the unit needs recharging
- Constant light is illuminated during recharging
- Dimensions Width - 170mm Height - 180mm Depth -65mm